Friday, June 24, 2011

Dream Closets

I, like most girls, hope that one day I will have an extremely large closet filled with extremely beautiful clothes. A girl can dream, right?  The problem is that my room and closet are extremely unorganized.  I tell myself that if I had a huge closet that was also beautifully decorated I would change my ways. Take a look at some of my favorites.

Modern Family (one of my favorite shows) actress Julie Bowen's amazing closet! Via House and Home
Mariah Carey's SHOE closet! Via Pinterest
LOVE!! Via My Design Chic
Love the black built-ins Via Pinterest
Via Tumblr
Love how much space there is! Via Pinterest
Love the mirrored doors Via Pinterest

I hope they come with maids…

Have a great weekend!

-a.e.h.

4 comments:

  1. http://designindecor.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/jenna-lyons-closet.jpg
    I've been dying over Jenna Lyons's closet for years!

    ReplyDelete