Thursday, October 6, 2011

Lululemon Comes to Knoxville!

I first learned about this Vancouver based company during my freshman year of college from one of my pledge sisters who had just moved from Canada.  Carli was always sporting her Lululemon gear and it wasn't long before we all had to have some ourselves.  Lululemon has beautiful yoga & running wear that looks great and really lasts! It is an amazing company (read their manifesto here), and I am so excited that they have opened a showroom in Knoxville! Take a look at some of their great products...


The Groove Pant comes in tons of colors & looks great on everyone! $98.00

Look chic while working out or lounging in these Harem Crop Pants $86.00

I love the high neck on the In Stride Jacket (the Kardashians sport this jacket) $108.00



I love the cute detailing on the Scoop Neck Tank $52.00


The Knoxville showroom is located at 129 South Gay street in downtown. 
Their hours are:

Thu:11:00 am-7:00 pm
Fri:11:00 am-6:00 pm
Sat:11:00 am-4:00 pm


Can't wait to check it out tonight!

-a.e.h.

2 comments: