Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Currently Obsessed



I love sharing my latest obsessions with my readers so I always get excited when I am working on a "currently obsessed" post. I couldn't wait to tell you all about my latest beauty find (via Birchbox).  Lulu Organics Hair Powder.  I am a huge fan of dry shampoo- honestly, it is a life saver most mornings and adds great texture to your hair.  I was shocked when I discovered that most dry shampoos have carcinogenic properties (yuck!). Lulus smells amazing and is all natural. I am considering wearing the emerald green dress to my best friend's rehearsal dinner.  I really love the color and the shape is so simple and chic! 

-a.e.h.

2 comments:

  1. I'm dying for those leopard shoes! If you get that dress I think you must get them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the polka dot blouse!
    -Caroline

    ReplyDelete