Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Dream Dress: Bow on Back

  






Brides are always asking me for advice during their quest for the perfect dress so I decided to start a new series on the blog- Dream Dress.  Each week I'll be sharing a a gorgeous gown and the perfect accessories to finish off the look.  I knew I had to feature this incredibly chic Lanvin gown for the first post. This dress is the epitome of elegance.  I imagine Jackie 'O wearing it with white gloves and looking effortlessly chic. I love the simplicity of the front of the gown- the perfect amount of draping and crystal embellishments. I love a good bow so my jaw dropped the first time I saw the back of this dress.  and the delicate chiffon trim...sigh.  Bridal perfection!  All this dress needs is a sparkling bracelet and earrings...and great shoes, of course!  Scroll below to see all of my accessory recommendations.



Is this your dream dress? 

-a.e.h.

2 comments: