Monday, August 22, 2011

I am in love with the color poppy!  It is a perfect mix of orange and red and it is great for fall!  Wear it head to toe for an ultra chic look or mix it with leopard print or camel colored accessories to be on trend. 


1. Jcrew striped jersey shirt
2. A.P.C. wool-cashmere dress
3. Jcrew cotton blouse
4. Cotton mesh triangle bra from Topshop, $32.00
5. Revlon super pearl lustrous lipstick in kiss my coral (find at any drugstore)
6. Etro Cropped twill pants from net-a-porter
7. Script suede platform wedges from Topshop
8. Sandro ravie stretch-wool shift dress from net-a-porter
9. Enamel circle necklace by Kenneth Jay Lane  from Max and Chloe
10. Jcrew blend crepe coat

Do you love this cheerful hue as much as I do?

-a.e.h.

5 comments:

  1. Loving this color! Already have my JCrew striped jersey shirt ready for football season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm leaporrrd me likee with poppy!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete