Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hooked on the Breakfast Nook

They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day so shouldn't there be a special place in your home to enjoy it?  I remember going to a friend's lake house when I was little and seeing their adorable breakfast nook.  From then on I was hooked! 

Love the blue and white and the pops of color the children's art work provides Via Elle Decor
Via Houzz.com
Love the bright pinks and orange in this room Via Pinterest
There are tons of great elements here! Love this!  Via Tumblr
Love the green and coral!  Via Sunset.com
Via House of Turquoise
Via My Design Chic

I pretty much adore everything about this breakfast nook!  The chairs, the art, the coral cushion...sigh!

I love the mix of masculine and feminine pieces the designer used for this area! Via My Design Chic

Interior designer Palmer Weiss' retro breakfast nook
I love this table and the curved striped bench! Via Pinterest



Hope you enjoyed these breakfast nooks!

-a.e.h.

1 comment: