Monday, November 28, 2011

My Holiday Weekend

I had such a wonderful holiday!  On Wednesday, I gathered magnolia leaves and fall foilage and put together arrangements for theThanksgiving tables at my parents. I also found lots of mismatched candlesticks at goodwill and other thrift stores and spray painted them gold to use as part of the tablescape.I got to spend some great time with my mom and my sister who has been away at college! I even got my little brother (well, not so little anymore) to sit on my lap for a quick picture! On Friday, my boyfriend and I headed up to our friend's farm and spent time with everyone who was in town!  We had a delicious dinner at Dancing Bear Lodge and lots of great wine!  Yesterday, I finally started putting Christmas decorations up!  I listened to lots of Christmas music, and I almost finished all of my holiday cards (I am way ahead of schedule this year)! 

I hope that you all had a wonderful holiday weekend!  Happy Monday!

-a.e.h.

2 comments: