Friday, November 18, 2011

Wish List: Lulie Wallace Art

When you give the gift of art, you are giving a gift that that lasts a lifetime!  A great piece of art moves with you from home to home and get passed down for generations. I want to share some gorgeous paintings that are on my wish list by Charleston artist, Lulie Wallace. I met Lulie many many years ago while volunteering at a Young Life camp in Virginia- she is a really special person! Her work is just as incredible and would make an amazing Christmas gift (hint hint).  Her Christmas shop is open now through December 31st and you can shop it here

Abstract No. 2 24X30 $550.00

Floral for Anna 16X16 $275.00
Flowers for Katie 8X10 $125.00
Liza's Flowers 18X18 $315.00
Sunflowers for Scarlett 14X14 $225.00

Aren't her paintings lovely?  I am dying to have one hanging on my wall!  It would definitely bring happiness into any home- you can't help but smile when you look at her work! 

Have a great weekend!

-a.e.h.





4 comments:

  1. Love this!!!! I would love one of these, and I know my mom would too! Can't wait to show her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I could squeeze your face!!! Love you so much friend and thanks for the shout out!!

    ReplyDelete