Wednesday, December 21, 2011

DIY: Great Gift Wrapping!

I absolutely love giving presents, but I always dread having to wrap them.  I am trying to psych myself up before I grab a glass of wine and spend an evening in wrapping presents.  I found these great DIY gift wrapping ideas, and I couldn't to share with my readers.  I hope they offer some inspiration for all my fellow present wrapping procrastinators!
All images via Pinterest
I love the presents wrapped with sequins (top left)! You can find rolls of sequins (usually elastic) at any kraft store.  Wrap a few times around a simple kraft paper wrapped box and there you go! 

Don't have any cute gift tags?  Run to a local paint store and pick up some color samples.  Punch a hole in the corner, tie on with some ribbon or twine & write your message with a paint marker.  Use a metallic paint marker to be super festive!.  

Merry Christmas!

-a.e.h.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I used some sparkle in my gift wrap this year too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may be bit strange but I actually enjoy wrapping gifts..always have since I was a kid..my family ALWAYS gives me all of the presents to wrap lol I have been finding some awesome ideas from this list of Beautiful Gift Wrapping Ideas if you are interested...

    ReplyDelete