Thursday, February 23, 2012

Black on Black on Black

I adore rooms with black or dark grey walls.There is just something really sexy and glamorous about a dark wall. Especially if they are done in high gloss or lacquer. I seriously cannot get enough.  I thought I would share some of my favorites...

I went nuts over these black lacquered walls. How incredible does the peacock blue on the chairs look against the black walls?! They are perfect. March 2012 issue of Elle Decor
I love the traditional wood paneling on the walls with the sleek dark color. A modern approach to traditional living.  AtlantaHomesMag.com
via decorpad
Via Pinterest
Atlanta Homes Mag.com


If the walls were lacquered, you removed the antlers & added some large art AND replaced the lampshades this room pretty much equals my dream master bedroom.  via Thedecorista.com
Aren't they gorgeous?!
 
-a.e.h.

3 comments: