Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Life Lately: A Few Snapshots

Last month I was in Nashville for work and got to spend some time with the girls from the new Calypso St. Barth boutique in Nashville.  I wanted to share a couple pictures from their adorable booth at the Nashville Pink Bridal Show.  I also moved into my new apartment last month and have been slowly piecing it together.  I have been doing lots of painting and trying to pick up things here and there.  One of my favorite finds (from Spin Vintage) was a yellow patent leather ice bucket. It is the perfect addition to my bar!  My mom surprised me this week with a big piece of amethyst as an early valentines present. I am obsessed. I can't wait to add it to my bookshelves or set atop of some lovely coffee table books.  

I plan weddings for a living but have never been in one (I was once asked to be a flower girl but the wedding was called off- long story).  As of lately, this has all changed. I am currently doing double duty as a bridesmaid and wedding planner for two of my best friends (Whitney and Caroline). I am beyond excited!  I am so dedicated to making my friends' days perfect that my boyfriend has started calling me maid-zilla.  Oops. Caroline sent me the yummy cookie from the photo to ask me to be a part of her wedding.  Isn't it cute?! 

I apologize for all the rambling. 
I am feeling very blessed! 
Have a wonderful day!

-a.e.h.

1 comment: