Sunday, February 26, 2012

Oscar's 2012: Red Carpet Favorites

I have been counting down the days and it is finally here...Oscar Sunday! I was thrilled to see all the gorgeous gowns on the red carpet tonight.  There were so many amazing dresses!  Here are my best dressed nominees...

Rose Byrne in Vivian Westwood
Jessica Chastain in Alexander McQueen
Michelle Williams in Louis Vuitton.  Love the coral color and the peplum detail!
Rooney Mara in Givenchy
Gwyneth Paltrow in Tom Ford.  Loving the cape

Stacy Keibler in Marchesa.  I mean she looks gorgeous. Not a huge fan of the large hip rose.

Octavia Spencer in Tadashi Shoji


Ellie Kemper in Armani Prive

Viola Davis in Vera Wang
Milla Jovovich in Elie Saab

Meryl Streep in Lanvin


 Who were your favorites?  Did I leave one of your picks out?  I am dying to hear!

-a.e.h.

3 comments:

  1. I loved Natalie Portman too!!! Just blogged my faves.

    ReplyDelete