Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bedroom Inspiration

All images via pinterest

Next week I am officially moving into my very own apartment.  This will be the first time I have lived without roommates, which means I am furnishing the apartment on my own (be watching for some DIY posts in the near future). This is a bit of a problem since I don't really own any substantial pieces.  Truthfully, I am completely unprepared for the move.  My strategy is to move in with the few pieces I have and slowly build my collection.  I am trying to avoid moving in with a ton of furniture I hate.  My plan may change after a couple of weeks of dining on the floor (I will keep you updated).  Anyways, I decided to start the decorating process in my bedroom.  I wanted to share some of the rooms I am drawing inspiration from. Enjoy!  

If you want to look at all the things that I am inspired by- follow me on pinterest!

-a.e.h.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see how it turns out! I know it's going to look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete