Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Best Dressed: Golden Globes 2012

Tonight marked the beginning of my favorite season.   Awards Season! Gorgeous gowns, decadent jewelry, and all your favorite celebrities all in one room- who could ask for anything more?  Not every celebrity gets it right (sarah Michelle Gellar, Amanda Peet, Madonna, Lea Michelle, Angelina Jolie- I could go on), but the ones that do really wow.  I wanted to share my favorite looks of the night. Enjoy!

Jessica Chastain in Givency.  Love. Huge fan of the big hair.
Natalie Portman in Lanvin.  Has a very classic Jackie O feel.  Would have liked a more blinged out bag.
Claire Danes in J. Mendel.  The perfect amount of edge.
Charlize Theron in Christian Dior Couture & Cartier headband.  Hollywood.  

I love a deep v and all things sheer so I was clearly obsessed with Piper Perabo's Theyskens' Theory gown. Was not a huge fan of Piper's crazy antics on the red carpet.

Rooney Mara looked sleek in this Nina Ricci gown.  Again, I love a deep v.


 I know there are so many opinions about red carpet looks, and I would love to hear yours! Tell me your choices for best and worst dressed from the 2012 Golden Globes. 

-a.e.h.

3 comments: