Monday, January 30, 2012

Currently Obsessed

I apologize for the lack of post these last two weeks- I promise I am going to be better now that I am settled into my apartment (and my internet is connected).  I wanted to share some of my latest obsessions with you.  I have had a girl crush on Rose Byrne ever since Bridesmaids and last night at the SAG awards she looked stunning!  I am not usually a fan of the jumpsuit, but she looked effortlessly chic in Elie Saab.  And her bob!!  Since I have been living on my own, my nightly routine has consisted of at least one or more of the following: Streaming netflix/ hulu plus on my Roku Player (no. 2 below), sipping on rose, and watching Midnight in Paris.  I think I am going to like living by myself :).  I hope you enjoy the rest of my latest loves...


 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9


-a.e.h.

No comments:

Post a Comment