Monday, July 25, 2011

Fantasy Date

Bora Bora

Hey, Readers! As you know, Alex has left us all this week to head to the beautiful Playa del Carmen. I know we're all jealous! My name is Whitney, and I was beyond thrilled when Alex asked me to be her guest blogger while she is out of the country. I have been an avid blog reader for years, but I've never been brave enough to start my own blog. So I am especially excited to try my hand at it this week. Hopefully I can pull it off! While we might not be in Playa del Carmen this week, we at least have one of my favorite guilty pleasure tv shows tonight--The Bachelorette! Tonight is the overnight dates, and I always love to see what exotic location they visit. One of my favorite places the show has taken the contestants for the overnight dates was Ali Fedotowsky's season when they stayed in the overwater bungalows in Bora Bora. Take a look at these pictures from the Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora.


Overwater bungalows in Bora Bora

Romantic bedroom that opens onto deck

Open living space with ocean view

Deck from bungalow overlooking the Pacific Ocean

Walkways between bungalows with beautiful mountain views

Relaxing and romantic spa

All pictures from Four Seasons Bora Bora

Want to create your own fantasy date like Ali? You can book the Romance Package starting at $975/night which includes:

  • A stay in a romantic overwater bungalow
  • A three-course romantic dinner with champagne and fresh flowers
  • 50-minute couple's massage
  • Welcome amenity package complete with local fruits and a bottle of wine
  • A customized spa treatment
  • Daily breakfast
  • Polynesian carved mother-of-pearl gift
  • Luxurious resort accomodations
  • Memories that will last a lifetime
So who's with me?! Let's go to Bora Bora! Can't wait to see where Ashley takes her final three suitors tonight in Fiji!

-w.e.r.

2 comments: