Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What the hall?!

Now I'm not a homeowner, but I often find myself spending hours and hours daydreaming about what my perfect home would look like. I have ideas for how I would want my kitchen, bedrooms, living room, and even bathrooms to look! One room I hadn't really given much thought to though was the hallway! Check out these interesting ways to decorate your hallway.

Love all the different frames and personal touches via Young House Love

Love the clean look of this white hallway, but the different white frames (without pictures!) add interest to the walls via flickr

Love the colors and the chalkboard via Design Sponge

Love the stripes and the touch of turquoise via pintrest

Obsessed with this graphic wallpaper and wide plank wood floors via Interiorly

What do you think of these hallways? How have you decorated yours?

w.e.r.

No comments:

Post a Comment