Saturday, July 23, 2011

What I'm Packing: Mexico


My boyfriend and I are leaving for Playa del Carmen, Mexico on Monday!  I was in Playa two years ago with some of my friends from college and we had a blast!  Playa del Carmen is in the Mayan Riviera on the Caribbean Ocean.  It started out as a small fishing town so it is very laid back- I love it! Take a look at some of the things I will be packing...

1. Nook Color 2. Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for lips and cheeks (in Cabo Coral) is great for the beach! 3. JCrew Factory Solid Tank Dress in Papaya is an easy travel dress 4. Cozumel Tote 5. Isharya set of 6 brass plated bangles 6. Panama Hat 7. In addition to my aviators i'm taking these Versace sunglasses 8.The best suncreen ever! Clarins Spray Oil-Free Tanning Lotion SPF 15 9. Leather Capri Sandals 10. High-waisted swimsuit from Urban Outfitters








































I will be gone until August 2nd, but my friend Whitney will be guest blogging! 

Have a great weekend!

-a.e.h.


6 comments:

  1. an information which is very innovative and it is an interesting idea to learn, and I am very happy with your writing that makes me always learn and learn, thanks for the ideas and creations!
    obat menstruasi
    obat kanker payudara
    obat radang usus besar
    obat penyakit kista
    obat kanker getah bening

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for presenting something that is best, and this gives an idea for all of us a lesson that we always learn from someone even if that person is not known to us, and success always for you who have inspired us all!
    solusi mengatasi kanker payudara
    obat paru paru basah

    ReplyDelete
  3. an information which is very innovative and it is an interesting idea to learn, and I am very happy with your writing that makes me always learn and learn, thanks for the ideas and creations!

    obat haid
    toko obat kanker serviks
    cara mengobati kanker payudara
    obat radang usus besar
    toko ace maxs di indonesia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your clothes are a breeding ground for bacteria and other microorganisms.
    Manfaat Tidur Telanjang

    ReplyDelete